BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS SERVICE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN ADDITION, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO ANY GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW. ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SERVICE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
WE ARE OFFERING YOU PITCHN “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTEE. PITCHN IS CURRENTLY BETA TESTING AND SOME FEATURES MAY NOT WORK AS EXPECTED, PITCHN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS, GLITCHES. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US AS WE TRY TO BEST SUPPORT YOU.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide us:
- Username, password, email when you sign up for a Pitchn Account.
- Your first and last name, date of birth. The date of birth may be used to offer you special deals on your birthday.
- Event content, such as hangout location, time and cost.
- Direct communication with Pitchn, in case you reach out to us. We may send you information about updates, deals that may interest you. In addition, account verification, password resets.
- If you chose to invite friends to your event using their email or phone number, you understand and agree that Pitchn will use this information to send a text, email on your behalf to invite the selected friends. We presume information provided is for actual friends known to the user on a personal level; as a result Pitchn is not liable for any issues that could arise from sending invite emails or texts to individuals not known to the user.
- We may use third-party analytics to measure traffic and trends. The tools collect information that helps us improve our service. This information includes websites you visit, and add-ons. This information is collected from uses in bulk, therefore, it is not reasonably possible to identify any individual user.
Cookies and similar technologies
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Remember your information so you do not have to re-enter data every time you use the service.
- Provide you with better, faster and customized service.
- Monitor general metrics such as number of users, visitors, and traffic.
- Diagnose and fix bugs.
- Provide you with suggestions and offers.
- Develop and test new features and products.
- Split the costs of an event using the costs you provided.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We will not give away your email, phone number or Facebook information. We will not sell your personal information under any circumstance.
- We may use publicly available information to help you personalize your experience.
- We may share your publicly available information upon your consent with third party vendors to provide you with personalized and targeted deals.